Monday, October 25, 2010

What You Focus On Expands

26th October 2010
4:05AM
Today, I got a message from a friend. The message read, "I have you to thank, Ming, for the positive mindset." 

I was surprised and flattered at the same time. Even though I'm not sure what it was I did exactly.

My mind flashed back to a few weeks ago, when my then-stressed-out-friend was sharing all her challenges and frustrations in funding for her flight tickets, passport, hotel and other expenses for our upcoming intensive Internet Marketing training in Phuket. She was in a really tight spot and was feeling down.

I asked her to change her thoughts. Instead of saying "I have no money", ask questions like "HOW can I find the money?" - something I learned from Robert G Allen at his LIVE training in KL recently. After all, Harv Eker also emphasized at his Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar in 2007 (I attended MMI twice in one year) that, what you focus on, expands.


Fox News interviews T Harv Eker



To cut a long story short, this friend somehow found the money, just to lose it all today, due to a health emergency. And Phuket is just 25 days away!

Here's what my friend said, "While I was crying and thinking about how to find money, someone I have not heard from in a long time called and asked me how I am, and if there's anything he can do to help."


"Before he called, I was focusing on your words...What you FOCUS on expands...and I FOCUSed on good luck coming my way..."


I didn't realize that a spontaneous line that I remember from one of the great Success Coaches, can impact someone the way it did, and make a positive difference.

My friend reaffirmed this. "Ya lah, a lot you said you don't realize right? Indirectly teaching about life, opening up our minds..."


"And your infiniteskies :)"


This blog? That is another pleasant surprise!

I guess the biggest power a human being possesses, is the Power of Choice. Instead of wasting precious time (and energy) complaining, arguing, bitching and focusing on all the things that are going wrong in our lives, we can all adopt an Attitude of Gratitude, count our blessings, and CHOOSE to share positive thoughts and messages with our friends, family, and the world.

Power Of Choice - short and inspirational video

 
Some powerful thoughts from the world's most successful and inspirational mentors...
The Law of Cause and Effect is the iron law of human destiny.  Thoughts are causes, and conditions are effects. -- Brian Tracy

Think and grow rich. - Napoleon Hill

Thoughts lead to Feelings. Feelings lead to Action. Action leads to Results. - T Harv Eker

Whatever you resist persists. - Sri Sri Ravishankar

Ask and it is given. - Jesus
Thank you, C, for inspiring this post. Happy to help :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, YS. All the best with your airplants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ming, the story sounds very familiar :)
    Anyway, keep it up friend. You have a talent with pens..umm..should i say keyboard? cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Novena. Been years (decades?) since I last wrote with a pen. Gotta feel the keyboard (and will it to type itself ha ha) these days :p

    ReplyDelete