Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Expect The Unexpected.

6th September 2010, 11:17PM

It's been quite a long while since my last entry. Have not been around, been whisked to Penang to be with my dearest Guruji three weeks ago. And then, right after Penang, there was this sudden one week trip to Bangkok, also a spontaneous decision. Looks like I've really been living the moment recently and taken the road less travelled so to speak, just to see some of the surprises that life brings.

On top of that, the moment I got back from Bangkok...


I fell sick for one week! Fever, sore throat, aching bones. Been sleeping and sleeping some more. Maybe it's my body's way to ask me to rest after all that packed schedule. It's the first time I've been unwell in years. But I'm almost recovered now, thanks to all that rest. And religious doses of honey. And I'm thankful for 5-day weekends to speed up the recovery. In that sense, I MUST be the luckiest person in the world!

For now, I'll just fill you guys in on what happened the last 24 hours. This morning I was awakened by the persistent meowing of my cat Oreo. (I slept downstairs 'coz I had a 10am appointment. That's early by my standards. Most days, I don't wake up till after noon!)

Anyways, I ignored the silly cat and went back to slumberland. But he persisted. And kept calling out for my attention. He even went to the extent of going to the bathroom to knock the pail into the water tank! Aha! So he was thirsty and wanted me to refill his pail. 
Hungry cat dog cat Oreo!
Don't know where he learns such tricks from but it sure worked. I dragged myself up from the carpet on the floor, and went to refill his water. As well as his food bowl. I sneaked a glance at my watch - it was only 5am. Dang! Went back to sleep but not for long.

My alarm rang at 10.30am. And for the first time, I actually heard it! Could hear H getting ready to get her certs renewed. I had volunteered to accompany her to get all her stuff done, as Mr A was no longer around and I knew she would be lost on her own.

First, to Fomema at Damansara Heights. I was just here one week ago, to renew my passport :) Thank God I did NOT bump into C. Much as I wish things were different between us, that would not have been very pleasant under the present circumstances. God is kind. 

From Damansara Heights, we took a cab to Taman Mayang Jaya to get to her clinic. H was asked to come back next week for her blood test. We were so tired we had to hail a cab from SS24 to SS23 which is just round the corner, but seemingly endless when you walk - madness! (Mental note to self: MUST head back to the gym the minute I recover, to regain my long lost stamina and get back into shape!)

Finally reached home at 3:30pm. Was knocked out so took a short nap before starting my Internet Marketing CPA2 Challenge. Nothing much happened after that, except for Monday long kriya at Art Of Living Taman Tun Dr Ismail. And oh, this...
My first McD drive-in dinner!

Must be the only motorbike driving in, eh? But what the heck? It was fast and fun :) Which reminds me, I've got yummilicious Chocolate Cornetto Sundae waiting for me in the fridge. And I've got to get back to my CPA2 Challenge. 

Blog later. Have a great nite, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment