Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The "1111" Millionaire Challenge (Part 2)

30th December 2010

Since that fateful day on May 16th when I first walked into the Multiple Streams Of Income With Cash In A Flash workshop under the mentorship of Robert Allen, my life has taken a 180 degree turn. All my waking hours were spent in front of the computer. Learning. Module after module. Webinar after webinar. Monthly "tweet" ups. Applying what I've learned. Fumbling. Falling. Failing.

Every day, for 16-18 hours, I would be glued to the computer. Most times, I would be so engrossed I would forget to eat. Or eat once a day. I lost track of day and time, and even forgot to feel hungry! Nothing much existed outside cyberspace and the educational process I was going through. 

I turned down all social invites. The only people who "saw" me were my online friends. I had turned into a walking zombie. However, 6 months had gone by and I had yet to make a single cent!

A line from a Michael Jordan Nike TV Commercial came to mind. This was what Mike said. "I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That is why, I succeed."
  

That line kept me going.

Finally, 183 days later, on Friday 12th October 2010...I got this in my email:

My FIRST paycheck from Internet Marketing - USD90.93! Banked into Paypal :) It may not be much, but it sure is a good start.

I know I am nowhere near my first million. And my "1.1.11" deadline is just two days away. But I am thankful for that USD90.93. It may not be much. And it's not even close to the expectations or my dreams. But I had made some money. I now know what do to. And I also know that if I just keep plugging toward my goal I will eventually earn my million. It might be another year in the future. Or another 3 years. Or even five. 

But I am going to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to succeed.

Robert Allen, my Multiple Streams of Income mentor

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
– Gail Devers

No comments:

Post a Comment